ATRACLife or PS Life

LG1_

Sorry to say this but where has all the information gone relating to walkmans, DAPreview has more walkman news than you.

You posed a story awhile ago talking about the NWA-800 but never followed up on it.

I thought stories such as "Sony PMX-U50 Hands-On" would be good front page info or even the mysterious new "egg-shaped" walkman.

So can someone tell me when we will see some walkman news on the front page or something besides Playstation 3 or PSP news

PS: http://www.pmptoday.com/2007/08/08/sony-pm...rives-in-china/ for info about the PMX-u50

What's up mate, great news. Sony Japan or Sony China (same thing since it's all pretty much Japanese make the decisions in Sony China) has certainly made sure to fulfill any need of the PMP market. The PMX-U50 has definitely the price advantage to attack other brands of 1GB to 4GB PMP in China. The PMX-U57 (4GB) is about 211 USD, PMX-U55 (2GB) is about 158 USD, PMX-U53 (1GB) is about 131 USD. 7 USD special offer for the 2GB and 1GB player to have one year extended warranty and MDR-Q21LP. Now that's one deal Chinese consumers can't find from other brands (even the stock earphones or Q21 will be better than other brands earphones). Three colors are black, pink and white, U50 will definitely take a huge share of the PMP market in China predicted by Sony, as the player is far more superior product (design, SQ, function and price) than other entry level or less expensive brands PMP. P series also got some ideas from Sony Ericsson regarding on paticular design and buttons. Well the NW-A800 and PMX-M70 will take care of the high premium product competition.

no worries mate, i know what u meant, but i just wanted to add more info on the PMX-U50, i am glad it's all happening for Sony in China. i can't provide anything regarding why there is no update on Sony dap sometimes compare to other sites, though i agree with u, but i certainly do feel like writting about the player.

Edited by gotthat

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say this but where has all the information gone relating to walkmans, DAPreview has more walkman news than you.

You posed a story awhile ago talking about the NWA-800 but never followed up on it.

I thought stories such as "Sony PMX-U50 Hands-On" would be good front page info or even the mysterious new "egg-shaped" walkman.

So can someone tell me when we will see some walkman news on the front page or something besides Playstation 3 or PSP news

PS: http://www.pmptoday.com/2007/08/08/sony-pm...rives-in-china/ for info about the PMX-u50

Sorry mate. We have been awfully busy as of late; but certainly it's no excuse to keep the blog current with Walkman news. Well, rest assured.... we will post an exclusive very soon. A few things are on the horizon. :)

• 2 weeks later...