Which Walkmans have A-B repeat.

Rate this question

socom1

Question

Well, my Insignia NS-DV4G kicked the bucket a few days ago due to some annoying software error. With that said, I'm in the market for a new DAP, specifically a Walkman (hopefully). My only problem is finding out which Walkmans have A-B repeat, which is an absolute must for me and it's one thing I loved about my PSP... but that got stolen. Can anyone point me to some Sony DAPs that have A-B repeat? EVen though this is the flash player section, and HDD devices would be nice.

9 answers to this question

The NWE400/E500 series definitely has A-B repeat capability. But they are a bit hard to come by now.

I can't recall if the S700 have it or not.

You could download the manuals from the Downloads section to check.

I like psp, but i do want another mp3 player as well, because mp3 player can offer something that psp doesn't have. I found out that in sony japan that the NW-E010 players all have the EX90 earphones, but it seems other countries' sonystyle stores just give you the cheap stock earphones. Just one question does the E010 players really do A-B or not? because sonystyle stores and product info pages don't mention this function at all.......cause i can get it from amazon japan if that does have the A-B function