A808 Video

Rate this topic

juli_

Whenever I go back to watch the same video clip on my 808, I always have to go into the menu first and select: 'Play video from beginning', as the clip stays at the end.

Sorry if this has been covered in another thread, I did do a search but didn't find this particular issue anywhere. There don't seem to be settings to enable playback to automatically go back to the beginning when it's finished. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

Edited by juli

Whenever I go back to watch the same video clip on my 808, I always have to go into the menu first and select: 'Play video from beginning', as the clip stays at the end.

Sorry if this has been covered in another thread, I did do a search but didn't find this particular issue anywhere. There don't seem to be settings to enable playback to automatically go back to the beginning when it's finished. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

In videoscreen just use the left arrowbutton and your movie starts from the beginning...

Note: When you switch between Video Display directions, the arrow changes along with it (so always use the left arrow, whatever the direction you use)

In videoscreen just use the left arrowbutton and your movie starts from the beginning...

Note: When you switch between Video Display directions, the arrow changes along with it (so always use the left arrow, whatever the direction you use)

Thank you. I tried using the left arrow (as I have the view in widescreen) and that rewound the clip back in steps, to the beginning, but the 'up' arrow takes it right back to the beginning. Thanks a lot :)

Thank you. I tried using the left arrow (as I have the view in widescreen) and that rewound the clip back in steps, to the beginning, but the 'up' arrow takes it right back to the beginning. Thanks a lot :)

My NW-a808 is charging and I really tried to say it the right way, trying wasn't enough, lol. Anyway, you found the right button by your self, so I'm happy your problem is solved :)

Edited by Rens

• 10 months later...