THE SONY COLLECTION

Rate this question

Catarro

Question

12 answers to this question

I don't own a digital camera, so this is the best I could do. In order of purchase, left to right, top row first:

atrac_devices_480.jpg

All are still in my possession, except for the E500 and E310 which both eventually stopped working and got thrown away a long time ago. The micro system still works perfectly and, even though Sony have begun releasing HDD-based micros (the NAS-M95HD looks particularly nice), I don't think I'll ever want to get rid of it.

I had an older Sony mini system and a couple of Sony tape players, but that was so long ago I'm damned if I remember what they were.

Ok - I guess this is confession time (!) - I am an addict!!!! I collect Sony music devices!!!!

Firstly an NW70D. Minidiscs are N1,NH1,RH10 and RH1. Hard drives are HD1 and HD5. Flash based would be 808's ( Got 2 black and one white !! DONT ASK!? - one is music, one is video ........... the 3rd one was after a price reduction!!! Couldnt resist it!!)

Got 2 PSP's - got an SW100 radio - got an XDR-M1 radio. What about EX90 phones, a DSC-P7 camera ............an old Clie PDA...........!!!!!

( you can imagine what my box of chargers/adaptors looks like!!! 3V for N1 and sw100, but 4.5v for 70D and M1.........then 5v or 6v for most of rest!!! )

Gosh - that felt better to confess to my Atrac forum friends!!! If I get round to it I'll take a "group photo" of them all and post it here!!!

Do you reckon there's any cure for this addiction!!???

Ok - I guess this is confession time (!) - I am an addict!!!! I collect Sony music devices!!!!

Firstly an NW70D. Minidiscs are N1,NH1,RH10 and RH1. Hard drives are HD1 and HD5. Flash based would be 808's ( Got 2 black and one white !! DONT ASK!? - one is music, one is video ........... the 3rd one was after a price reduction!!! Couldnt resist it!!)

Got 2 PSP's - got an SW100 radio - got an XDR-M1 radio. What about EX90 phones, a DSC-P7 camera ............an old Clie PDA...........!!!!!

( you can imagine what my box of chargers/adaptors looks like!!! 3V for N1 and sw100, but 4.5v for 70D and M1.........then 5v or 6v for most of rest!!! )

Gosh - that felt better to confess to my Atrac forum friends!!! If I get round to it I'll take a "group photo" of them all and post it here!!!

Do you reckon there's any cure for this addiction!!???

Yes, fall in love with ipod :lol: