Album Art on A818

Rate this question

Sourmilkmoon

Question

5 answers to this question

Jsut bought an A818 and the sound is great but I cant get it to always display album art. I've tried a variety of differnet setttings for loading (MP3, WMA etc) at different bit rates but nothing seems to do it, though in some cases it works. Any thoughts?

Have you tried dragging the album art straight onto the album cover? You should then get a message asking if you want to assign the album art to all tracks - click 'yes' if you do.

Also, there's been a few threads on album art, so try searching as you'll find more detailed information than I can give you. I used to have problems with album art, but have since figured it out. Don't be fooled into thinking that the album art will display even if you can 'see' it's there in SS - drag it over anyway.

Jsut bought an A818 and the sound is great but I cant get it to always display album art. I've tried a variety of differnet setttings for loading (MP3, WMA etc) at different bit rates but nothing seems to do it, though in some cases it works. Any thoughts?

Are you using 'drag and drop' or WMP11??

Im using drag and drop on a PC and also a Mac. I did finally get it to work by using jpg files only-which means i will have to change my artwork for each load from I tunes. All in all a great player!!

I normally embed the Cover Art in the actual MP3 metatags.