Winamp 5.33 and 5.35 don't see NW-S705F

fwein

Hi,

I just reinstalled my Laptop with XP and this time don't want this SS crap and was very happy to find ml_sony!!

I formated my player and created the directory and file but there is neither the Device tab nor in Sen-To my player.

I checked this with ml_sony 1.04 and winamp 5.35 and 5.33 (it was hard to find 5.33, I had to google for the modified

file name and found it this way on google).

I even extracted the dll with another packer into the plugin directory.

Any help is very much apprechiated!!

Fabian

I also am having the problem of loading winamp w/ the 1.04 version.

on my windows xp install ive had for a while winamp 5.32 and 1.03 ml_sony and it worked, then that lovely day when 1.04 was released i updated both the plugin and winamp to 5.35 and it worked flawlessly!

however i now have a new problem, I currently just made the switch over from windows to linux. and the linux options for sonicstage and sony walkmans is garbage. so i went on and created a virtual machine for windows xp really for the main purpose to install winamp and use your plugin.

This is a fresh install of windows XP (same disc i used for my old install of windows) w/ the newest verison of winamp pro, full install w/ Media library I loaded version 1.04 in the plugins folder yet nothing shows up in winamp preferences when i connect the player (and it gets a drive letter in my computer in the virtual machine) nothing shows up in winamp

i then load version 1.03 dll in plugins the plugin itself loads and winamp detects the player, however it doesnt work because its winamp 5.35

any ideas at all on how i can load 1.04? is there some other software that i happened to have installed on my old XP install that isnt on this fresh install? updates maybe?

thanks alot!

It now works for me! I installed 1.03 with Winamp 5,33 and it worked with the two files. Then I switched back to 1.04 and it still works. No idea what was happening. I might have done a mistake but I'm a software developer and ought to know what I'm doing.

however i now have a new problem, I currently just made the switch over from windows to linux. and the linux options for sonicstage and sony walkmans is garbage. so i went on and created a virtual machine for windows xp really for the main purpose to install winamp and use your plugin.

Congratulations. Why don't U try http://nwe00xmp3man.sourceforge.net/ ? It's a jar file that resided on the device and should work on Linux. It is not that cool as ml_sony but might be better then doing virtual stuff.

• 4 weeks later...