help with NW-A806!

Rate this question

cybersniper

Question

I downloaded a Video from youtube with the format ".flv" then converted it to ".3gp", when i try to import it to the library using SonicStage the fowllowing error appears:

SonicStage does not support this file format.

C:\Program Files\Aimersoft\3GP Video Converter\Output\********.3gp

Do i have to change the framerate or video codec or any setting while converting??

i will put the link of the .flv file, if someone can download and convert it the right way so it can be imported in the library and played on my NW-A806 i will be very very thankful.

Youtube Video link:

Download the Video using: www.youtubecatcher.com

Edited by cybersniper

11 answers to this question

I downloaded a Video from youtube with the format ".flv" then converted it to ".3gp", when i try to import it to the library using SonicStage the fowllowing error appears:

SonicStage does not support this file format.

C:\Program Files\Aimersoft\3GP Video Converter\Output\********.3gp

Do i have to change the framerate or video codec or any setting while converting??

i will put the link of the .flv file, if someone can download and convert it the right way so it can be imported in the library and played on my NW-A806 i will be vert very thankful.

Youtube Video link:

Download the Video using: www.youtubecatcher.com

it has to be 240x320 Avi and not 3gp

But NW-A806 doesn't play AVI format

Sorry my bad. I meant to say 240x320 Mp4 :x Avi its the format we convert from (eventually)

I use WinAvi MP4 Converter and use the options like if I have an Ipod with the same screen resolution

Edited by GusG