Larger Flash or ne HD Walkman?

Rate this question

Skypilot617

Question

I have an NWA3000 totally stuffed with my music - mainly classical and Jazz. If I want to add anything else I have to delete something first. I'm going to need a new player bigger than 20Gb soon but Sony don't appear to have one - not even a 16Gb Flash player.

Does anyone know when/if Sony are going to release something suitable or must I end up with an inferior ipod Classic like so many others?

5 answers to this question

Very good - and superb timing, apart from having to wait until April.

Have Sony just given in on the HD player front one wonders. I can see the benefit of flash drives but the capacity is still a limiting factor - 16Gb versus 160Gb!!!!!!

Well I suppose that 16 Gb is Ok if you operate from home and can easily change your mobile library on a whim. I can be away from base for months at a time and value having almost all my music away with me. I could, of course, simply divide my music into two or take a DVD archive with me.

Not too happy with the idea of joining the iPod sheep so I'll probably get one of the A929s so long as the price is OK.