Sound quality SonY NW A815 vs Sony NW E-015

Rate this question

andwu

Question

Heloo everyone , PLZ need advise!

What is the diference about sound quality and only sound quality whith same headphones between this 2 players because i see both suports Clear Stereo & Clear Bass sound enhancement systems for superb sound quality and EQ. I don;t need videos, screen size and others i need only sound quality.What mp3 player Sony NW E-XXX ar near Sony NW A-815 about sound quality ?

Plz who listen both , to post here what difference are and is so big this difference in sound quality between them?

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.act...ry=NWS+E+Series

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.act...ry=NWS+A+Series

sory my poor english :unsure:

Edited by andwu

9 answers to this question

I have NW 407 and also the sound is briliant but without clear bass and clear stereo just bass bost and treble and ai want to buy one of two players

I must to tell this: not all players of series E-xxx have sound enhacement like clear sound,bass dynamic stabilizer and stuff...and for the music E series seems more practical againt A series :)

Edited by andwu

Guest buggy

Both have good sound quality.

u can be sure that u have more than 90% better sound quality then any other mp3 player on the market if u buy any of those two models.

but you can enjoy their difference in sound quality with better earphones rather than standard ones.

when it comes to technology related with sound both are EXACTLY SAME

I think nw e015 i'l buy because is small and the sound quality is the same nw a-816..another question is ..how can i load a .wave files(pcm) on nw e-15? is working with sonicstage? how can i transfer music in this format ? what program working to do that?

Edited by andwu

Both have good sound quality.

u can be sure that u have more than 90% better sound quality then any other mp3 player on the market if u buy any of those two models.

but you can enjoy their difference in sound quality with better earphones rather than standard ones.

when it comes to technology related with sound both are EXACTLY SAME

How can you support this claim?

Personally I would go for the NWZ-A816. It's small enough, probably has more features and comes with good quality earphones.

i have this headphones

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/...description.php

and i d't care headphones from any player ..think this good enough ....both 2 players nw-e-015 and nw a-815 have Clear bass and Clear stereo ,Ecq is the same too .. only difference is DSEE ,,nw-e-015 are withouth DSEE so SQ are the same i think too.. The other function of a-815 is not interesting to me..all i want is sound quality and size;)

i have this headphones

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/...description.php

and i d't care headphones from any player ..think this good enough ....both 2 players nw-e-015 and nw a-815 have Clear bass and Clear stereo ,Ecq is the same too .. only difference is DSEE ,,nw-e-015 are withouth DSEE so SQ are the same i think too.. The other function of a-815 is not interesting to me..all i want is sound quality and size;)

If you already have good qualty phones and the extra features of the A816 aren't needed, then go for the E series :)