FS Sony NW-S703F, recording cable and charging dock all in MINT/almost NEW condition

Rate this topic

lamewing

I am selling the last ATRAC item I own. It is a Sony NW-S703F player, along with the recording cable and charging stand. All have been owned about 1.5 months and have seen less than 2 hours of use. I simply don't need thhis stuff anymore. I have placed it on ebay at about 50% of the original cost. I am asking $85.00 with full shipping using buy it now and paypal.

Ebay Item number: 140230714637

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me via ebay, which is preferrable as I don't visit this site much anymore. Why? I have moved on. My iPod Video 5.5 works perfectly and sound more than "good enough" for when I am out and about.

I hope some ATRAC fan will give a good home to this player.

Joe Edwards

You really have moved on judging by the amount of stuff you have sold. Sony must have really upset YOU.

I simply gave up on Sony because I wanted simplicity in many areas of my life.

Example: New Sony Walkmans with drag-drop and Windows Media Player support.

Sounds great but there are problems.

1. If you use WMP you cannot transfer AAC files.

2. AAC files can only be tranferred by drag/drop and then they loose cd art.

3. Videos must be converted with third party software as the Sony software costs an additional $13.00...and doea a worse job than the free software.

The lack of a single piece of software to manage my music and support all my file types was too much for my lazy brain. I love Sony hardware and I have regretted how nice it made my office look (compared to an ugly white brick), but ease of use is more important at this point in my life. Plus, my hearing is so poor that I cannot tell the difference in an mp3, aac and atrac file of the same bitrate.

This is the third time I listed this player on ebay. If it doesn't sell this time I will donate it to good will for a tax credit.

A sign of the times..............what was described as revolutionary 2 years ago cannot be given away now........Surely this nonsense will stop some time soon!!!!!!!!!!! :excl: