Suitable earphone extension for A818?

Rate this question

Mike45450

Question

Does anyone know where I could get a suitable earphone extension replacement for my A818 (by suitable I mean not 3M long, just similar to the one that comes with the A818) within the UK? A small slit has opened near the base of the cord, and now it won't work properly. Thankfully it was just the extension though, and not the actual earphones (otherwise i'd be really upset. They're real nice earphones!).

Edited by Mike45450

2 answers to this question

Does anyone know where I could get a suitable earphone extension replacement for my A818 (by suitable I mean not 3M long, just similar to the one that comes with the A818) within the UK? A small slit has opened near the base of the cord, and now it won't work properly. Thankfully it was just the extension though, and not the actual earphones (otherwise i'd be really upset. They're real nice earphones!).

I'm sure I have a spare Sony extension cable lying around. Let me have a look later and I'll let you know. It might be for the wrong earphones, but I know I have an extension for the NC022 earphones (would have to hunt them out), but not sure if the NC022 extension would fit the EX082???

I'm sure I have a spare Sony extension cable lying around. Let me have a look later and I'll let you know. It might be for the wrong earphones, but I know I have an extension for the NC022 earphones (would have to hunt them out), but not sure if the NC022 extension would fit the EX082???

ex082 will work just fine with the nc022 extension cord, but i am afraid that the cord can only be used with noice cancelling models such as the s706