Places to buy?

Rate this topic

travis442

Since I'm new to minidisc I'm not sure where the best places to buy stuff are. I want to buy the MZ-N707 and I've found several good prices online. The cheapest I've found it has been at etronics.com, they had it for $162.88. That all most sounded too good to be true. So I was wondering if anybody had buying experience with them, and if so did they have any problems. I've also found it at planetminidisc.com for $189, and minidisco has it for $199.

I would really appreciate anybody that has had experience with any of the above dealers letting me know how things went.

I saw this post and I knew that etronics.com would be either in the question or an eventual response.

I can help you out, friend.

A while back I purchased my 700DPC from them without any hassle whatsoever. They are absolutely legitimate.

Don't forget about eBay, though. It's not entirely impossible to find an awesome deal.

Good luck.

k

Thanks, I figured that you would see this one. I saw your reply in my other question. I believed you and I'll probably end up buying from there. I just wanted to see if anybody else had any experience with them. I have a question for you? What shipping method did you use and how long did it take you to get it?

travis442

Since I'm new to minidisc I'm not sure where the best places to buy stuff are. I want to buy the MZ-N707 and I've found several good prices online.  The cheapest I've found it has been at etronics.com, they had it for $162.88. That all most sounded too good to be true. So I was wondering if anybody had buying experience with them, and if so did they have any problems. I've also found it at planetminidisc.com for $189, and minidisco has it for $199.  

I would really appreciate anybody that has had experience with any of the above dealers letting me know how things went.

where do u live??

coz if its in melbourne, victoria.. i can help you out there.... but anywhere else is beside me... let me know if i can be of any help...

www.tweeter.com has the MZ-R500PC on sale for $79.99.  Great price if NetMD is not important to you.

Eek, that's cheap. I got mine summer '01 for a hundred bucks more. That's why I'm waiting for some of these NetMD models to cheapen. Etronics has the N1 for around $270. And the N505 (upgraded R500 w/ NetMD) for $115, just 35 bucks more than your R500. But they also have the R700 still selling for $200, 40 bucks more than the N707, which is very ridiculous.