MZ-N505

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hey evryone im new to this md bziness and two of my freinds i saw today had md's which i thought were pretty tite ( ive always preferred mp3's until i saw theres) i was wondering what the hell Net MD is and if the MZ-N505 is worth gettign rigth now for 130$ i have 150$ right now and i want a player that i can use to hide somewher and sleep in class but anyway i want somethign that insnt bulky and really light i was wondering if the N505 is a better buy than the iriver IFP-180T considering i have 150$ and the iriver is more portable..

Guest Anonymous

hey evryone im new to this md bziness and two of my freinds i saw today had md's which i thought were pretty tite ( ive always preferred mp3's until i saw theres) i was wondering what the hell Net MD is and if the MZ-N505 is worth gettign rigth now for 130$ i have 150$ right now and i want a player that i can use to hide somewher and sleep in class but anyway i want somethign that insnt bulky and really light i was wondering if the N505 is a better buy than the iriver IFP-180T considering i have 150$ and the iriver is more portable..

It looks like iriver IFP-180T is a better option for you (if you can find it for $150). MZ-N505 is worth getting if you can get it under $100 (including taxes and shipping) (on eBay for example, uBid used to have it for about $93 delivered).