SimplerMD Support/Discussion

Rate this topic

Webmaster

Guest Anonymous

okay, I solved that problem by cutting down the Temp file to just:

Docume~1

Don't know why that worked. Now the Image is mounting properly and SimplerMD is recording for me, but the track names aren't carrying over. IT'S THE TRACK NAMES I WANT!! argh....

help?

• 4 weeks later...

okay, I solved that problem by cutting down the Temp file to just:

Docume~1

Don't know why that worked. Now the Image is mounting properly and SimplerMD is recording for me, but the track names aren't carrying over. IT'S THE TRACK NAMES I WANT!! argh....

help?

Is it doing anything with the names? Is the option checked to write the track names? Note that you have to let SimplerMD erase the disc to start or it won't try to write names. Also note that tracks are named by the filename, not MP3 tags.

If all is working properly, the last step of the process should be to open SimpleBurner and rename all the tracks. This happens after all burning is done.

Guest Anonymous

Oh creator - good job on this automation proggie! I suffer from the same Nero error 1101 ailment that other posters have encountered - other than that it works fine! Some send keys, like the burn button never have for me, but I click to contine and wha-la - it's all good. Question: what software did you use to write the app? Second, you used SENDKEYS to automate? Is there an API or reference I can use for them? I use VB6 an d make small apps to automate redundant stuff at work and am considering learning Delphi. Answer if you like please.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Clint Mers,

Thank you for making this program. It works absolutely great!!! I am on my second MD unit now, a Sony MZ-N10, and with your program I will get an incredible amount of use out of it. It's great to select all the songs you want, click 'Start', and go do something else, instead of sitting there at the computer. My old MZ-R500 still plays back, so I could take a disc with me on a jog and leave the N10 at home recording. smile.gif

The only 'problem' I'm having is with titling. It seems there is a limit of 12 characters. Other than that, everything works great. I have the following software:

Windows 2000 Professional

Nero Burning Rom v5.5.10.54

Nero ImageDrive v2.23

Sony SonicStage v1.0

Sony NetMD Simple Burner v1.0

Sony UI Library

Again, thank you for you services.

Manuel Feliz

US Air Force

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

well it seems like it doesn't work under windows 2003 server, but I think it's because sony's shitty software. the simpleburner simply crushes and quits to windows after pressing rec.

Guest Anonymous

ok i get the error invalid file extension specified. (error  1000)  

help please anyone

I get this error as well, after I hit the start button. After OKing the error box, the nero burning software fires up but just sits there with the empty NRA file open. All paths etc are OK

Anyone got any clues?

Guest Anonymous

I get this error as well, after I hit the start button. After OKing the error box, the nero burning software fires up but just sits there with the empty NRA file open. All paths etc are OK

Anyone got any clues?

Just a bump on this thread because I'm experiencing the same error as well: "Invalid file extension specified. (error 1000)".

I'm running Simple Burner 1.0.03.09100, SimplerMD 2003.04.15, and Nero 6.0.0.23 with Nero ImageDrive 2.23 all on Windows XP.

Any ideas anyone?

Guest Anonymous

Just a bump on this thread because I'm experiencing the same error as well: "Invalid file extension specified. (error 1000)".

I'm running Simple Burner 1.0.03.09100, SimplerMD 2003.04.15, and Nero 6.0.0.23 with Nero ImageDrive 2.23 all on Windows XP.

Any ideas anyone?

Me too! sad.gif

Guest Anonymous

After I spent all night downloading a bunch of software to make this happen, I stumbled upon this macro-derived genius software and was thrilled about the prospects.... until I got this error message also. Has anyone figured out the source of this error and gotten past it? There are obviously people who have successfully used the program.... where to from here?

Guest Anonymous

Seems as though that error 1000 started popping up on people after the release of Nero 6. Are all you guys with that error running 6?

Does the author still pop in to these forums? Has support for Nero 6 Plantium been introduced?

-Neo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Ok, there seems to be issues with SimplerMD and Simple Burner 1.1.0.11141, which is the latest version. Everything runs fine until the stage where Simple Burner is going to write the files to the MD. It just freezes at the Recording stage and nothing happens. I'm wondering if there is something different about this version that is causing things to screw up. Any help would be appreciated.

Sony MZ-N910

Sonic Stage 1.1

Simple Burner 1.1

Nero 5.5.10.42

ImageDriver 2.23

Windows XP SP1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just found out how to use ImageDrive to create my MDs and it works perfectly! I wanted to try SimplerMD but unfortunatly it doesn't work at all... I followed all the instructions and it seems to work well at the beginning, but once Nero has started nothing happens anymore...

Do you think it is because I have a french version of Nero ? (Yes I am French, so sorry if I made a few mistakes...)

Could you help me please ?