Which of these would you most like to see happen the most?

Rate this topic

AJUK

Which of these would you most like to see happen the most?  

1. 1. Which of these would you most like to see happen the most?

• Intergrated DAB Digital Radio
    • 650 MB discs with the Ability to be a Portable hard drive
    • 90/99 Minute discs
    • Removable cases
    • NetMD Uploading
    • New Portables with Optical Outs
    • A disc for the PS 2 with a simple Burner type app
    • Surround Sound
    • Other
    • Nothing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

um u can't get the "blue" type of backlight...it is in fact a aqua green colour that is evident on all of the remote units that i've owned...(ok maybe not Aiwa units since they are pretty blue and some Sharp units) but all sony one's that i've used are aqua green colour...it's just that the pictures somehow turn up blue when the picture is taken depending on th amount of ambient lighting and type of lighting i think...coz i keep getting different results with my digi cam when i take pictures of my remote with the backlight turned on...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It wouldn't be that hard to put a little condenser mic in an MD recorder. You know, the kind of mics that are built-in on laptops? - I had to take apart my laptop recently(it overheats and locks up; if anyone needs parts for a Toshiba 440/445CDX series laptop let me know) and its built in mic was about 5/16" (8mm) square!

No, the 'business' machines are a bit bigger than 'normal' MDs - about the size of a portable cassette recorder. It's the built-in speakers that make the extra size though. The flat mics don't add (much) to the bulk - they're very handy, but the quality isn't that impressive.

• 2 weeks later...

It wouldn't be that hard to put a little condenser mic in an MD recorder.  You know, the kind of mics that are built-in on laptops? - I had to take apart my laptop recently(it overheats and locks up; if anyone needs parts for a Toshiba 440/445CDX series laptop let me know) and its built in mic was about 5/16" (8mm) square!

Arrgh! BACK FROM THE DEAD! That's what this thread is.... I started typing out an entire post about how a lot of the stuff on this poll is moot/incoherent regarding what we already know about Hi-MD.

So there I was typing along about what is wrong with each poll choice and then I see it--the poll was made in JUNE 2003! The last post was SEPTEMBER 2003 and then someone brought it back from the dead again in DEC 03. The a few days ago once more! This thread must die! LOL!

From a poll like this and the nature of the topic it is quite confusing why this one would come back from the dead but it has! No more!