Digital Copies of Digitally recorded MD's On my hard drive?

Rate this topic

BADFISH

Someone please help, i will go to great lengths to accomplish this. I want to take my digitally recorded md's and put them on my hard drive digitally with track information. I was looking around minidisco and found 2 things, one was the C03 M-Audion Digital format converter, now this can by-pass the digital copyright protection on a digitally recorded disc, and feed it out on an optical line out, I was told that in doing this that it eliminates track titling and track spaces, so you just get the signal digitally and that is it. The other was the, Sony MDS-JE780 NetMD home deck with optical output, they claim that with its optical output and usb that you can digitally record md's to your hard drive. Minidisco told me that this can only be done with an analog recorded md because this unit cannot overwrite the copyright protection on a digitally recorded disc, so in theroy one would need the C03 and that deck to get a digital copy of a digitally recroded md on your hard drive minus the track info. This to me is unacceptable. I need to take my pre-recorded digitally recorded md's recorded on to my hard drive digitally with the track information. From what I gather most of you guys are trying to accomplish this same feat your selves, maybe now someone can tell us how to do it Someone with more experience PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Best Regards,

Paul