Need EEPROM Values for the MZ-N710 - hack went astray

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I did the hack on my n710 and I only have optoins and useful. No play mode, no sound. How can i get them back. The hack wont work now so i cant get into service mode. My mum bought me it for xmas and i feel like crying. Someone please help. I am really upset :(

Guest Anonymous

i have retesting this and it work!

Enter service mode:

Set the "HOLD" switch on the md not on remote

While holding down the STOP key like a SHIFT key, enter the key sequence whit the remote:

>> >> << << >> << >> << (pause pause) or (play play)

(pause pause or play play on the remote to)

work on my mz-n710 version 1.500

• 3 years later...

^Please i need your help

hello friend, I live in Chile excuses my ortografic lack, to improve the functions of this equipment MZ N710 she enters to menu on watch and she changes the values items 061 that originally indicate 20 it changes by 70 and in item 062 it changes by 75 , with these changes you obtained the functions of the models but advanced, please i need the values that would show in menu on watch to repair my unit that lost these values,! precaution you do not enter nor you change the values in item 020 to 026, if you change to these values you ocurred just like to my, please help me my mail ysist@hotmail.com thanks....

Sorry, I really can't understand what's going on here. I suggest you get someone to translate a bit better.

Looking at ysist's previous posts gives clues. Tried to hack an N710 and it got messed up. Needs EEPROM values from someone because the unit is now non-functional.

• 1 year later...

@ Anonymous user: Please register as member as this thread will be moved to the "MD, NetMD + MDLP" section of the forum shortly.

Setting One (0 61) number is 20 (can change to 70 for the hack)

Setting two (0 62) number is 64 (can change to 75 for the hack)

I cannot get back in to my unit, as I did the values for the 707 and I have a 710 :mega_shok: Cannot get into the service menu. I wonder if the above poster's friend may have the same problem? I tried using both vol- and later the group button as shift to put the sequence in, but it is not getting into the service menu.

TygerBrightly