Am I using the right program? (recording then transferring)

Rate this topic

olujosh

I have the NetMD Walkman MZ-S1

I use this minidisc recorder to record post-game interviews at sporting events, using a microphone plugged into the LINE IN port.

Now, the problem I'm having is transferring the interviews from the minidisc player to my computer (so I can edit them using Sound Forge). I know there is an easier way to transfer the files instead of plugged the MD player into the "mic" port of my computer and recording the LINE IN on Sound Forge.

Can anyone help me on that? Will that program be my best bet?

Another thing that would be nice, is the ability to listen to the tracks on the MD while using the NetMD Simple Burner.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance for the help.

You would think that someone would come up with a program feature that allowed for uploading. Seems like it would be similar to "checking IN/checking OUT" with the MD JUKEBOX.

It's kind of frustrating.

Tell me more about WIN nmd...that might help.

You would think that someone would come up with a program feature that allowed for uploading. Seems like it would be similar to "checking IN/checking OUT" with the MD JUKEBOX.

It's kind of frustrating. 

Tell me more about WIN nmd...that might help.

It's not that someone has not come out with the software. It's the way Sony design the new NetMD, it's a hardware lock.