after transfer, file time = 00.00????

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have a mz-nf610. I am trying to send mp3 to it. I have used several programs, several bit rates and several hours, but still no go. After transferring the time of the song ranges from .6 seconds to .0 seconds. WHY? The only time i got it to work correctly was a direct transfer from a cd player to the device.

Guest Anonymous

after a couple of more hours of work... I got it to work. I set up nero and the m3u2s app. Works great. This forum was very helpful and you have a very knowledgeable community here. Congrats to all!!!!

One question- is the only way to put the track names on the md play by typing them in when using net md... There has got to be an easier way. My hand hurts.

Naw dude, if he uses m3u2sb properly, he should be getting the track titles from the mp3's. I've found that for me, I need to have only the virtual image mounted in any of my cd drives and I have to have m3u2sb open Simple Burner itself. If I do this, I always get track titles copied over from my mp3's to Simple Burner then to my MD. If I open Simple Burner manually, the "refresh simple burner" trick does nothing and I don't get the track titles...gotta use the open simple burner button.