Sonicstage & MZ-N510 - Check-Out- limits

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

'allo all!

I just received my first MD- player ever and I'm quite thrilled. So far this lil' thingy has been nothing but of great use and I plan to create huge archives of MD- disks etc. Your average overexited teenager- syndrome. :wink:

What I'd like to know is that is there any way to go around the "Check-out"- limitation?

if you use SonicStage/OpenMG and RealOne then there is a check out limit...what it basically means is that for one song you have 3 "check-outs"...this means that you can only transfer that particaular song from PC->MD 3 times before it won't let you transfer anymore...you need to check-in the song to get one of the counters back....this seems pretty st00pid and i would suggest that you use the Nero+SimpleBurner method outlined here (as SimpleBurner doesn't have a check-in/check-out counter i think) so you can transfer as many copies of the song that you want more freely...that and the tracks aren't protected so you can delete the song from your MD without having to use a PC to do this...

Yeah, use that thing majestic posted, it rocks.

If you have to use OpenMG/Sonicstage, I think that you can get around the check out limit by deleting the media library and reimporting the tracks. I don't think you have to delete the actual .omg file, just reimport them.

Guest Anonymous

Has anybody confirmed this? :

"

Yeah, use that thing majestic posted, it rocks.

If you have to use OpenMG/Sonicstage, I think that you can get around the check out limit by deleting the media library and reimporting the tracks. I don't think you have to delete the actual .omg file, just reimport them. "