• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We got hacked a few times today. Sorry about the trouble..I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that this should not occur again under current circumstances. I have also made an addendum to the registration process that should subside the amount of spam topics being created.

Thank you for your understanding.

well, at least the last hack (the takeover of the forum itself) was visually better than the crapload of spam the first major hack a time ago caused :lol:

did you take the time to contact that last one? or am I really too naive and was that email address a scam as well?

PS: since my work email address has been made public on the website of my uni department, I'm getting even more spam/phishing attempts... so don't feel too bad, seemingly anything that attracts a bit of attention eventually becomes a target

Edited by The Low Volta

• 1 month later...

Welcome to Invision Power Board 2.2.1. We had to change the skin because the old ones were not compatible. A variety of skins will be installed as time progresses.

For a complete list of new features, read the post here. The most noticeable is the new profile view and topic reply functions. Enjoy.

Also, I am still working on the default skin. Thank you for your patience.

Same here with PMs. I just figured it would be worked out soon enough. Lol, hopefully, the senders aren't looking for a quick response. Also, the Options drop down doesn't work for me; maybe these are signs that I should get to bed and play with my new gifts tomorrow morning.

Edit: Oh, the "Last Visitors" feature is pretty interesting. You can see who's stalked you. :lol:

Edited by jaylen

Hi guys.

When I log onto the forums there is a link titled "2 New Messages". When I click this link I get a blank white page. After a few seconds the word "Done" is visible in my browsers system tray. I'm using IE7.

Does anybody else have this problem or know what the problem could be?

Thanx 4 looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...