Christopher

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallery updated to v2.0.4; bugfixes include:

* array_merge() warning ( php5 ) in ad_stats.php

* Boundary check missing on rating, could be tampered with

* All media issues ( "Not allowed to post movies", display code problem in albums )

* More php5 compat issues

* Offloaded all JScript into ipb_galleryjs.js file

* medium sized images not created or resized in ACP

* medium sized gif images improperly linked

* "Not in a web accessible directory" image bug

* Member's Gallery deactive, but still in album drop down.

* Wrong group values on disk usage percentage display

* Added credit info/copyright info to Image view template as default. Users can skin it out if they don't want it there.

* Fixed possible image XSS vulnerabilities

Update: " Titling Your Minidiscs In Japanese/Chinese Guide" updated with a simple Microsoft AppLocale guide for those who need additional instructions.

Good idea, very clear instructions, there seem to have been quite a few questions regarding this both here and at Atrac Life, I think this should make things easier for people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now I look like an idiot :P

I am using the "Refault" skin... after reading what akijikan said... i looked up, and saw this..."MZ-NH1 (681)" is that my post count??

I use to have like 5,000 posts?? then on the right it has this - Post #419 for u Adrian... :S

Is the - MZ-NH1 (681) the post count? and did the post count get reset or something?

And after posting this... it has gone up to 682... so i am guessing that yes that is my post count.. but it must have been reset about 3-4mths ago?

Edited by MZ-NH1

Sorry for the hassel guys!

I know I had at least had 3000 posts... doesn't really bother me though, but I was just curious... :S maybe i passed 500? (Just realised I passed 500, not 5000!) :S

I origionally thought my post count was the membership no. :P :S, but I am pretty sure the post count is next to the users name at the top of the users post! :P my bad!

Getting use to the new skin :P Looks great though Chris!

Edited by MZ-NH1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a throttling script that runs in the background to keep us from having to pay quadruple the amount we do monthly. It's not that well coded, but I'm not in charge of that stuff. We're seeking a more coherant solution. Nonetheless, it has a problem and clogs up system resources pretty bad sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Top left here. Looks like, it doesn't like Opera 8.5.1. And Firefox 1.5.0.1.

Ok. in IE6. But noone, who is right in his head would use that. Right?

Also the IPB2.1 just has the default Invision Power Board Logo, not the MDCF one in the top-left. Think Chris is aware of the problem as he said. "Refault" is working hunky-dory though in all browsers.

Tornadoes hit about a quarter mile away from my house and my cable internet has been down for quite a few days now. I was able to catch a wifi signal briefly to write this post. I should be back soon..

Hope you and everyone around are ok, and damage wasn't too extensive.

Take care,

Bob

Tornadoes hit about a quarter mile away from my house and my cable internet has been down for quite a few days now. I was able to catch a wifi signal briefly to write this post. I should be back soon..

Hey Chris ,Are you safe?? ..is everything alright ??As Tornadoes are not common here ..so jsut little worried about you :mellow::(