WTB: Sony MZ-N707 & Need Help!

Rate this topic

aethyrmaster

huh.gif I'm looking for a new or used Sony MZ-N707 hopefully for not too much money, USD. If anyone has one they are thinking about giving up, please let me know.

Also, I just recently decided to get into MD, and I am looking for advice. I want a Minidisc recorder that supports NetMD, MDLP, and has mic input. Any and all suggestions are greatfully appreciated.

My MZ-R70 I ordered off of ebay is on its way, so I'll at least have a small toy for now.

Thanks! unsure.gif:sad:huh.gif

Well, I was hoping to stay around 100 on ebay, but it's turning out that I'm more than likely going to be up to 125. If it's a good model with all papers and docs, I'll possibly get up closer to 175 depending on what's with it, what model, and condition. :wacky: :whatever:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a N707 brand new (still in sealed package) on eBay for I think $144. I also I recently purchased a N505 (doesn't have mic input) for $55. That should give you some kind of price range. If you find some that have minidiscs included you could pay a little more for it.

Hope this helps. :grin:

It would have been helpful, but as it is it comes a day after my N707 arrived. I got quite a good deal from BJ, one of the board moderators, and everything is perfect with it and all of its accessories.

More is always better though, right! :rasp: :grin: :cool: