Help for Old MD Headphone Connection Sony MD-RZ2, MD-RZ3

Rate this topic

jeffmccann

hi, This is a first post, I have come into possession of a few old relic MD players, and will soon be getting one to replace them all. Since I do interviews the MD format is perfect, I know you've all heard this before.

Anyway, What I'm looking for is either 1 mint/new pair of the headphones that plug into these older unit (with the tiny oddball proprietary jack) remote controllers or apparantly there is an adaptor that was on the market years ago that goes from this tiny plug to a normal mini-headphone jack.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Jeff.

yup it makes sense...although i wasn't too sure of an adaptor that was released independantly...i have an old MZ-R2 lying around but the earbuds are far from being new...i think they stopped making the earbuds that come with Sony's proprietary micro-plug a few years back...this did come with a micro-plug -> 3.5mm extension cable if that's what u were after...PM me if ur interested in getting the adaptor cable and i'll search around the house to see if i can get one 4 u...

Actually, I found one guys...Just yesterday on Ebay, someone is selling 100 of them on Ebay, for 5.00 a pop, so if you need one, Get over there and do a search for "micro jack". I'd give you the link, but I'm on a really slow computer and I don't have the page in front me. I'll post it here later today.

Jeff.