SONIC STAGE 2 FOR PEOPLE WITH DIAL UP!

Rate this topic

stupidisco

Thanks for the help on finding the site, i have uninstalled everything and now installing Sonic Stage 2. BUT

PROBLEM: Im on dial up, my dial up automatically disconnects every two hours and i have to log on again, and my download constantly restarts. Is there any way i can download Sonic Stage 2.

Or if i was to pay would someone be kind enough to send a burned copy of Sonic Stage 2 on cd to me, i need this to record my music

HELP PLEASE!!

Thanks

OK NOW I NEED HELP, HALF WAY THROUGH A DOWNLOAD BEING THE SONIC SOFTWARE IT SAYS THE DOWNOAD MUST RESTART, AND THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONNECTION.

AND THE WEBSITE http://connect.com/download.html doesnt work, is there anywhere else where i can download sonic stage 2.0 PLEASE!!

Peut-être si vous weren't comme exigeant dans votre message, et appris à dactylographier correctement sans utilisation des chapeaux, alors il seriez vu que comment fixer. Faites-vous pour ne pas avoir un cerveau pour voir le "stickied" ; fils au sommet de section de forum ?

Maybe if you weren't so demanding in your words, I may have actually had something useful to contribute. Caps == bad.

With all due respect, Mr. (ex)Mod...

http://forums.minidisc.org/viewtopic.php?p=19111#19111

- Please post in English. I don't have a problem with other languages but this is an English board.

I have nothing useful to contribute, but at least I may be better than someone who has but won't. (ex)Mods going against their own rules/suggestions == bad.

With all due respect, Mr. (ex)Mod...

http://forums.minidisc.org/viewtopic.php?p=19111#19111

[snip]

I have nothing useful to contribute, but at least I may be better than someone who has but won't. (ex)Mods going against their own rules/suggestions == bad.

Not my rule, now is it, hmm? Nope, doesn't look like it is or ever was. Go away, iPod-er.

Gee, I thought mods here were organised... guess not. Still doesn't explain why you're allowed to break the rules, hmm? Not your board, is it? Since you're setting such an excellent example for an ex-mod, I guess I should follow too, eh?

Budak bodoh yang tahu cakap banyak aje.

You can ban me if you wish. I never knew owning an iPod was such a crime rolleyes.gif The attitude of some people nowadays, tsk tsk... and I thought I was bad rolleyes.gif

Nice little attitude you got there Iceeedtea... :whatever:

Just because you're no longer a moderator doesn't give you the right to go pushing new members like that. To be honest, looking at his posts it doesn't even look like the cap's were intentional and it may have just been a mistake - his other posts were not in caps. Either way, really what's the big deal? rolleyes.gif

If you let little things like someone typing in caps's get to you, God knows what you're like in real life, I mean, no offence but I actually feel depressed just by reading your posts...ever tried lightning up a bit?

Just because you've contributed to the MD community because you tweaked SonicStage 2 a little gives you no right to act like some kind of God and treat other members with less respect than you'd like to be treated with...

But hey, maybe I shouldn't even be posting here because I own an iPod aswell as my various MD gear... rolleyes.gif

Skyther - if anyone should be banned it should be "Mr. Elite" over there.

Nice little attitude you got there Iceeedtea...  :whatever:  

Just because you're no longer a moderator doesn't give you the right to go pushing new members like that. To be honest, looking at his posts it doesn't even look like the cap's were intentional and it may have just been a mistake - his other posts were not in caps. Either way, really what's the big deal?  :rolleyes:  

If you let little things like someone typing in caps's get to you, God knows what you're like in real life, I mean, no offence but I actually feel depressed just by reading your posts...ever tried lightning up a bit?

Just because you've contributed to the MD community because you tweaked SonicStage 2 a little gives you no right to act like some kind of God and treat other members with less respect than you'd like to be treated with...

But hey, maybe I shouldn't even be posting here because I own an iPod aswell as my various MD gear...  :rolleyes:  

Skyther - if anyone should be banned it should be "Mr. Elite" over there.

Naw, don't threaten "Mr. Elite", or he'll feign his 'resignation' from the MD community again. rolleyes.gif Let's just give him the respect he wants and maybe his ego will shrink a little. :laugh: