The Forum Now Has 70,000 Registered Users!

Christopher

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have statistics showing the number of posts daily but not post # of total posts by a specific member. Nonetheless, we will try and look into who actually registered the 100,000th post. (hopefully, not by a spammer :D )

Once again, we would like to thank everyone for the continued support and great enthusiasm. :ok:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

52K has come and gone. :) Once again, Many thanks to all for your continued support and contributions! :)

How do I make a contribution? Is it tax deductible? (I just want to know that and will contribute no matter what.)

PM me!

Thanks,

Bruce Smith

Edited by bluecrab

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am wearing a T-Shirt that say's " Old fisherman never Die ......They just Smell that way "

Long live MD !!!!!

I saw a store yesterday (Hole in the wall mom and pop shop ) that had the Sharp MD-SS7 or something like that (11 years old still in the box with the original price tags never opened)

38,000 yen

It was an interesting moment trying to explain to them that it isnt made anymore , and they needed to drop the price. Wasnt gonna happen .They said the would order me a New model if I wanted it ?????????????????????????????? 10 years old!!!!

I am wearing a T-Shirt that say's " Old fisherman never Die ......They just Smell that way "

Long live MD !!!!!

I saw a store yesterday (Hole in the wall mom and pop shop ) that had the Sharp MD-SS7 or something like that (11 years old still in the box with the original price tags never opened)

38,000 yen

It was an interesting moment trying to explain to them that it isnt made anymore , and they needed to drop the price. Wasnt gonna happen .They said the would order me a New model if I wanted it ?????????????????????????????? 10 years old!!!!

gee, do I want one of them, or an RH1, decisions, decisions!!!! I-pod thats the answer!!! NOT

Does hard off ever have DCC?

Take care,

Bob