Is it just me, or are the new HI-MD units plain ugly?

Rate this topic

Syrius

:laugh: lol.... okay it's not like i didn't mention that as well. but the situation was something like.. she know i'd spend a ton of cash on such and she didn't want that.. that's why i'm with her :grin: she's economical any ways she had an old mp3 cd player and she was content with it and insisted i didn't waste money and get her anything.. had an MD in mind tho..so now when she went and got that mp3 player i was like oh..boy... and she talks about me :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just bought the MZ-NH1, it's very compact, I use the remote most of the time, becasue the buttons on the side are a bit to complex for me :S.... otherwise I recon it looks pretty snazzy in the siver casing it has biggrin.gif I am a proud owner biggrin.gif

Only bad thing, the small display on the acutal unit. The 3 lines of display on the remote are fine, and it loosk heaps good in the dark with the backlight blue screen! biggrin.gif