Sonicstage 3.2 link?

First off, this site has nothing to do with minidisc.org.

We're not greedy, we just like to have people register (being a new site and all) - a process that takes less than a few minutes. In due time, we will be offering service manuals and the like for most Sony ATRAC devices in the downloads section. It's also guarenteed that the download will be there, whereas that link cannot be confirmed as stable for months to come until the next Sonicstage release.

Austin, I would never come to your site and criticize the way you run things in public without privately speaking to you about it first if I really felt it was necessary to do so.

kurisu/Chris - i was only speaking of minidisc.org since i didn't see a link posted here (hence, my post with the link). point taken about public criticism, but if i had made the comment to you in private, would have persuaded you make a freely available link at minidisc.org..? i assumed that if you intended to, you already would have. it's obviously advantageous in getting people to register but at the same time it's a hassle for those people who don't need an account at minidisc.org. like me, since i have a PSP, but no MD player.

EDIT: i see you do have a link posted for download at the start of the thread but it requires registration as well...

Edited by dapreview

I put this in the suggestions forum as it's more appropriate there and also I don't wish to derail the flow of the inital thread. I hope that this isn't a bad start between us, as I'd love to make sure that we have a good relationship to ensure the relevant communities and the people within get the best information possible in every outlet possible.

I have updated the thread as you noticed. I also appreciate you linking atraclife/forums.minidisc.org in your recent news posting.