problem with a hi md disc

Rate this topic

dubwoy

Hello all, ive been using sonic stage to record from my pc, and have been putting on some tunes, but when i go to play them back they arent there.

i go to put more tunes on and it says that they are ie in the loading screen for transfer it shows all the previous tracks but they arent there when i try to listen......where are they, is the disc itself screwed or what.

Often if i put say more than 8 tracks in at a tiime it will slowly transfer 3 and then convert the next but get stuck, which will last until i unplug the device and try and start again. Any help will be appreciated, im using 3.3 version sonic stage but am running on a slow old comp..if that is of any relevance.

How slow is that computer? Check the speed requirements for SonicStage. It may just be too much of a resources hog to work on that computer.

System Requirements

* Applicable Operating Systems (manufacturer installed):

o Microsoft® Windows® XP Pro

o Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition

o Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Pro (Service Pack 3 or later)

o Microsoft® Windows® Me

o Microsoft® Windows® 98SE

* Computer: IBM PC/AT or compatible

o CPU: Pentium® III 450MHz or higher

o Hard disk drive space: 400MB or more (the amount space will vary according to Windows version and the number of music files stored on the hard disk drive)

o RAM: 128MB or more

o Display: High Color (16bit) or higher, 800 x 600 dots or better (1024 x 768 dots or better is recommended)

o Other: CD drive (capable of digital playback by WDM), Sound Board, USB ports (supports USB, previously called USB 1.1), Internet connection (for web registration, online music service access, and CDDB access), Windows Media Player (version 7.0 or higher for playing WMA files).