Sonicstage 4.3 problem

Rate this topic

agafly

Hi Sorry if this is not in the right place for this question but I was under the impression Sonicstage 4.3 had been decluttered of licence problems DRM etc.

I play in a band which do original material which have in the past recorded on to my RH1 and imported in to SS with no problems. My hard drive died so rebuilt everthing and redownloaded SS

I then copied the original files form a back up to the new SS directory. Now they will not play at all as it cannot obtain the license info for the files. This is rubbish as it is my music!

Dose any one know how I can get round this stupid error?

Sorry if this has been covered else where But any help would sure be appreciated!

Happy new year by the way!

Thanks

On further investigation this dose appear to be a problem from not importing from a proper backup also incompatibility with older versions od SS (which I had).

Sadly Sony it it's shortsightedness has not allowed for someone like me which suffers a simple hard drive failure.

Just hope I can find the original discs!

Hello everyone, I bought a MD about 3 years ago, I do not remember the modelo, then las year bought a newone but Idid not install the 1.5 sonic stage instead, I installed the 4.3 version and at the begining it was working fine, however these hollydays I bought nore MDs and then the problem began, when I tried to record the songs there is a message that says "can not import the selected tracks" and then It gives me some reasons but the strange is that I tranfered those songs before with the same software, computer and MD, I try to reconvert the files in mp3 however the problem presists, can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks

Hello everyone, I bought a MD about 3 years ago, I do not remember the modelo, then las year bought a newone but Idid not install the 1.5 sonic stage instead, I installed the 4.3 version and at the begining it was working fine, however these hollydays I bought nore MDs and then the problem began, when I tried to record the songs there is a message that says "can not import the selected tracks" and then It gives me some reasons but the strange is that I tranfered those songs before with the same software, computer and MD, I try to reconvert the files in mp3 however the problem presists, can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks

raintheory's suggestion is sound, but if you have no luck with 4.2, repost with the possible reasons given for the message you get. Even though software error messages often seem obscure, to those with more experience they often pin point exactly what is wrong. Best of Luck :)