Live Albums?

Rate this topic

zahne

Hi,

I have a large library of Led Zeppelin live albums on flac in my mac that i could easily transfer to MD. I also have some beatles stuff too. I already have two albums on MD I'd be willing to trade. I'm looking for blank PRMD-74's. Specifically, I'm looking for their nifty cases and if there's a blank inside maybe i'll take it off your hands:-p

Hi,

I have a large library of Led Zeppelin live albums on flac in my mac that i could easily transfer to MD. I also have some beatles stuff too. I already have two albums on MD I'd be willing to trade. I'm looking for blank PRMD-74's. Specifically, I'm looking for their nifty cases and if there's a blank inside maybe i'll take it off your hands:-p

I have a few of the PRMD74. The cases aren't all they're cracked up to be, welcome to them! I'd prefer to keep the discs and labels tho as they are unusual, and rather useful.

I have a few of the PRMD74. The cases aren't all they're cracked up to be, welcome to them! I'd prefer to keep the discs and labels tho as they are unusual, and rather useful.

Great! I'd love the cases. Are you looking for specific live shows of Zeppelin? Or I could just trade the equal amount of blanks for your cases? Let me know. In case you are wondering, I have various shows of zep from 1968 (the one and only known recording from this year), 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1979, 1980 and 2007 reunion (best version!).