RH1 & LIP-WM4

Rate this topic

fukuda

Hi, you all.

When charging the battery (empty or nearly empty) the RH1 started a 60 min cycle, until now.

Curiously, now, it begins a 15 min cycle. After a while I can start another 15 min cycle and after another a new 15 min cycle for a total of 45 min. Rarely a fourth cycle to complete the 60 min.

The battery is not an "exotic" one. It came with the RH1 about two years ago and has not been overused.

Any idea ?

Question : Do you know how to do to deactivate the beeps that sound before the RH1 stops when the battery is empty and the RH1 plays on external speakers ?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

Looks like the battery has lost some of its quality. Just charge it continuously for three hours (do not restart the cycle, and don't pay attention to the counter - it is totally useless) to get the most out of it.

The crazy "empty battery" beep cannot be switched off. But it shouldn't sound when the unit is in the LINE OUT mode.

Looks like the battery has lost some of its quality. Just charge it continuously for three hours (do not restart the cycle, and don't pay attention to the counter - it is totally useless) to get the most out of it.

The crazy "empty battery" beep cannot be switched off. But it shouldn't sound when the unit is in the LINE OUT mode.

Well. I keep charging it even after the display/counter has shut off. Right ?

The beeps sound when playing through external speakers connected to the remote.

Thank you for your response.

Regards.

The battery always requires 3 hours to charge completely. The counter only shows time required for the battery to charge to 80%. And it becomes totally useless when the battery is worn to some extent, same as the charging LEDs on the E10 or the NH3D that stay on for just several minutes for a worn battery.

Edited by Avrin

The battery always requires 3 hours to charge completely. The counter only shows time required for the battery to charge to 80%. And it becomes totally useless when the battery is worn to some extent, same as the charging LEDs on the E10 or the NH3D that stay on for just several minutes for a worn battery.

I'll do so in the future.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

The problem with the RH1 is that its battery circuitry never fully charges or discharges the battery. E.g., when the RH1 screams LOW BATTERY, you may take the battery and use it for quite some time in the NH3D. And when you fully charge the battery in the NH3D, and then put it back into the RH1, it works significantly longer.

Currently both my RH1s are packed and put into storage, but I am using the NH3D to periodically discharge and fully charge all three batteries (two from the RH1s and its own).