SI: Raphael Saadiq, American Idol Alumni, Viva Elvis Cirque Du Solei Highlight Sony’s #CES 2011 Booth

Rate this topic

Christopher

rafael-saddiq-3-450x253.jpg

For the last several years Sony has brought huge names in music, such as Usher and Taylor Swift, to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. It’s always been a really cool thing for press and those in the industry to see these artists, close up, like very few actually get to do. Talk about a truly unique product launch experience.

This year at CES 2011, Sony is bringing yet another interesting assortment of musicians and performers together. If you are attending CES 2011, stop by booth #14200 in the Las Vegas Convention Center on the following dates to see experience some great tunes. Musicians such as Raphael Saadiq (Jan 7th), Crystal Bowersox (Jan 6th), and Danny Gokey (Jan 8th) will all perform for 50 minute mini-concerts during CES 2011. There will also be a couple of 15 minute sessions with DJ Genki Rocket (11:25-11:40AM Jan 6-8th).

According to the official press release,

Grammy Award Winning singer, songwriter, and record producer Raphael Saadiq (
Jan 7th 4:05-4:55 PM
) will perform songs from his forthcoming album Stone Rollin’. (Columbia Records)

American Idol season 9 finalist singer-songwriter Crystal Bowersox (
Jan. 6th 4:05-4:55 PM
) to perform from her new album Farmer’s Daughter (19 Recordings/Jive)

Danny Gokey (
Jan 8th 4:05-4:55 PM
) season 8 finalist will perform hits from his debut album My Latest Days (19 Recordings/RCA Nashville)

There will also be an exclusive performance by Viva Elvis Cirque Du Soleil during Sony’s CES press conference, which will be streamed live on the Internet .

Personally, I am really excited to see Raphael Saadiq. “The Way I See It” is such a great sounding album that is really special to listen to with my girl. Raphael makes very some sweet sounding music.

View the full article