Windows 10 installation (Net MD):
1) Download the files in description
2) Double click on "SS43_Ultimate.exe" and install the "SonicStage" program.
3) Go to Program Files (x86)
-> Personal Audio Drivers
-> Sort by type
-> Highlight all the ".inf" files, right click on one of them and hit install.
4) Unzip the second attached file "sony-net-md-drivers-win764.zip" and open up the folder "Sony Net MD Drivers".
5) Right click "NETMD760.inf" and hit install.
6) Go to Program Files (x86)
-> SonicStage-> Right click on "Omgjbox.exe
-> Click on Compatibility
-> Under the Compatibility tab, click the box and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"
Launch SonicStage, plug in your Walkman and a "NET MD" tab should show up in Sonic Stage.
If the "NET MD" tab does not show up for you, then you need to find the correct driver for the individual Microdisc player
You may receive an error when starting it, just click "next" and agree" and open it up a 2nd time without problems.
Learning how to use SonicStage is very easy.