I want one!!!!!

Rate this topic

watcher666

my god! 1300 quid for portable!! :ohmy:

I have seen it before on minidisc.org but never took a closer look.

It better had be hand crafted out of solid brass with a palladium finish!!!

doesn't seem to have many features, but of course, that is not the point :laugh:

This remarkable MiniDisc player is an elegant expression of beauty on every level

we are talking style and audio quality here!

if you have one anybody, does it scratch really easily, like the iPod??

BTW i don't want to get one, am just curious!

Dave

Pfft. That's the biggest waste of money Sony's ever created.

Not only does it scratch easily, but the thing is huge (around the size of the R50 but a bit thinner) and it's just an E10 in a silver-plated brass shell.

As we all know, the E10 sounds like mud.

I cannot agree with you more aeriyn.

If anyone else is thinking of getting one, can you answer me this please: why?? huh.gif

I would very much like to know how many of these sony have actually sold worldwide, and what sort of percentage of their total MD sales that is?

whatever we say about them, sony are not stupid. they know how to make profit. surely they would not have contemplated producing that if they didn't think they would be reaping it in??

I assume people have bought them for the uniqueness and the value of them, like diamonds for example? just my opinion though!

The E10 is not that well sounding compared to Kenwood and Sharp units that came out the next generation after. Even Sony High Definition digital amps sound better than an E10.

Nonetheless, I still think that this unit does NOT sound like an E10. This is a silly train of thought that has spread around discussion forums like wildfire. Until you hear it, how do you know? :sleep:

Who would buy this thing? Probably some nut like me or Eric, who owns minidisc.org. Just kidding. :happy: Who would buy it off eBay, though? :rasp: