HD5 problems topic

Rate this question

Sp1n

Question

ok i just bought HD5

is there a way to transfer all the songs in their own folder without sonicstage rearranging the folders by artist? (i heard about using itunes to transfer playlists into sonicstage - how do i do that?)

also, why does sonicstage displays only 18.6gb of free space?(i just initialised the harddrive and the free space stayed the same)

2 answers to this question

To get all of the songs from the same compilation into one folder i usually use SS to create a playlist and then use playlist view, you can also import a playlist from anywhere else on your drive.

Also assuming you've gotten the 20GB version of the HD5, 18.6 gb is the most you will get from it, it has to do with the formatting all data storage is the same, never quite the quoted amount.

ok i managed to do all those playlists...

now, why doesnt it go from one playlist to another?

like i have the last song in the playlist, i skip to the next one and it just returns to the first song of the same playlist..grrr

ok another question - i have 3 wu-tang albums, but i want to put them in one folder - do i put them into a playlist?

another question, when using a remote 33EL,when i press +;- it doesnt skip to another folder....any suggestions how to make that happen?