Wanna buy a NetMD in Hanoi, Vietnam

Rate this topic

Paradise_Lost

If you do happen to come to Hanoi Vietnam on vocation or something and you have a brand new or used but must be in good condition NetMD, plz call me. I wanna buy it. Any model of Net MD is okay for me, but it should have :

Optical digital input, stereo analog, micro input and USB port is all I need.

I have MZ R900 and 910 but they are now all out of order (recording problem).

If I have any chance to deal with you, plz reply me in this topic. Thank you.

hi,

Please check out our website inest.co.uk and if you find a model you like, please reply to this post with the model number so that I can give you a price for the model plus shipping to vietnam.

We have new and used minidsic players, so if you give me the model number I will be able to get the best price for you.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards

Sajid Hussain

admin at inest dot co dot uk

http://www.inest.co.uk

If you do happen to come to Hanoi Vietnam on vocation or something and you have a brand new or used but must be in good condition NetMD, plz call me. I wanna buy it. Any model of Net MD is okay for me, but it should have :

Optical digital input, stereo analog, micro input and USB port is all I need.

I have MZ R900 and 910 but they are now all out of order (recording problem).

If I have any chance to deal with you, plz reply me in this topic. Thank you.

wink.gifwink.gif I have a warehouse in Japan. Let me know what u need.

cheers! wink.gifwink.gif

Thank you for your reply.

@ donsajid: I have visited your website and it has good price. I am sure you can ship to by DHL but unfortunately in Vietnam we have to pay tax/duty for everything we import. Thats why everything in Vietnam is expensive and I want to look for a chance of buying from someone visiting Vietnam. It will be more reasonable than I can buy here I think.

Anyway, thank you very much for your website.

@ thatgift4u: You mean that if I need some MDs, you will sell when you come to Hanoi? A lot of Japanese go to Hanoi nowadays.

Edited by Paradise_Lost

• 2 months later...

In canada we have heavy import taxes and I import all the time. The trick is to ask the sender to put a low value on the item.

For instance, the actual seller could say that he is returning merchandise that he bought because it is defective. In that case there would be no duties payable.

Or, the seller could simply say the items are broken, being sold as is and put a very low value on them.

Or, in some countries, the seller could claim it as a gift, again put a low value on it.