Noise while seeking track?

Rate this topic

xravexboix

Hey guys,

This is my first MD player so I don't know if it's normal or not... Is it normal for the player the make a sound (similar to hearing the laser of old cd players moving... a 'Bzzzz Bbzzzt" sound) while seeking tracks (shuffle mode). When playing track to next track to next track it's fine... but it'll make the sound when seeking from one part of the md to another.

MZ-RH10

1 GB Blue colored Hi-MD disc

Disc is loaded with mp3s transfered via SS 3.0 (gotta upgrade when I have some time)

Thanks guys!

Jeff

Record it. Upload it. ;)

lol how would i record the sound that only happens when it changes tracks from different regions of a disc on the same player it's coming from? =P hahahaha I mean... I can record a voice memo on my phone and transfer etc etc... but it seems like a lot of work for this hour LOL (9:26am PST). I'll probably record it once I get home from work hahahaha

lol how would i record the sound that only happens when it changes tracks from different regions of a disc on the same player it's coming from?

Make the disc fragmented. It'll seek for free space during recording.

To fragment - record lots of small files and then delete every other file.