Free DCC (digital compact cassette deck)

Rate this topic

bluecrab

I have a fully operational Optimus DCC (digital compact cassette deck) DCT-2000 that I got off Ebay a while back, for just a few $$. I made sure it worked and then never used it. It is in great shape. If anyone here uses this format, you can have it for the cost of shipping from 01867 (US).

Does anyone still use these?

I have a fully operational Optimus DCC (digital compact cassette deck) DCT-2000 that I got off Ebay a while back, for just a few $$. I made sure it worked and then never used it. It is in great shape. If anyone here uses this format, you can have it for the cost of shipping from 01867 (US).

do they still make tapes for this?

I have a Philips DCC deck that plays normal cassettes as well, and converts to digital while it does so - so as well as audio outputs it has a SPDIF (not optical) output as well. So I still keep it as a normal cassette player. Somewhere I do have some DCC unused blanks but will keep them another 20 years and then sell at vast cost to some DCC freak somewhere...

The DCC has been claimed and is no longer available.

Thanks to all!