RM-MC40ELK & MZ-EH50/70?

Rate this topic

jernikfra

Hi There,

Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but is the RM-MC40ELK remote compatible with the 2005/current crop of MD players, namely the MZ-EH50 and the MZ-EH70? Aslo, was wondering if anyone knew if these players were discontinued and stores are the only ones with stock, or are they soldiering on in to the future as the current models, even though they came out 2 years ago.Thanks for the info!

I like the 70 , the Buttons on the Back are nicer and the Feel is nicer the 50 was kinda plastiky and light

The 40 elk should be alright , I used my 40 elk with my EH 930 Hi MD player , and the only thing I noticed was the Battery life was shorter . but everything worked .

Hope that helps , I was drooling over a Black EH 70 here , at Yodobashi Camera , it looked very cool.

Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but is the RM-MC40ELK remote compatible with the 2005/current crop of MD players, namely the MZ-EH50 and the MZ-EH70?

I use my RM-MC40ELK and MZ-EH70 together all the time. No problems at all. I think it is the optimum portable HiMD listening setup because the EH70 is so small and has a "standard" gumstick battery which can easily be exchanged, and the RM-MC40ELK remote is very versatile.

I use my RM-MC40ELK and MZ-EH70 together all the time. No problems at all. I think it is the optimum portable HiMD listening setup because the EH70 is so small and has a "standard" gumstick battery which can easily be exchanged, and the RM-MC40ELK remote is very versatile.

Cool, Thanks.

Which colour MZ-EH70 do u have and do u have any pics of the remote and player together? That's the exact setup I'm thinking of.I'm thinking of the silver one, that way I'll get a white remote instead of another black one which I would get with the silver MZ-EH50.I have an MZ-RH1, so I don't need another black remote.