Brussels RH1 available FNAC and SONY store also media

Rate this topic

1kyle

Hi guys

Anybody in Brussels and wants an RH1 -- several available in the shopping centre just off Rue du Progres -- near Rogier metro station in the FNAC store. Loads of Hi MD blanks as well (and of course the 80 min stuff --also the Sony coloured variety were available.). I saw at least 5 boxes of RH1's available for sale in this store this evening (31/01 2008). I bought one myself tonight just in case I can't get any more as I intend to go on using the RH1 for a long long time yet. It's nice to have at least 1 backup unit -- I now have 3 - 1 for actual use and 2 backups.

The Sony store itself (actually in the Metro station Rogier) also has loads of blank media both Hi-MD and standard 80 min types.

So for anybody in Brussels there's still an opportunity to grab an RH1 (and MD media both standard discs and HI-SP).

Cheers

-k

Edited by 1kyle

I agree that you can certainly get stuff cheaper if you source it on the web.

My point here was that if you wanted an RH1 you could pick it up directly without waiting (albeit at a higher price than you could have probably sourced yourself on the web).

I know Luxembourg (and Andorra) are cheaper but all I was saying is that the gear IS available in Brussels right now.

I'm also not sure whether Customer service has any particular relevance --In over 45 years of buying all sorts of Electronic gizmos I've NEVER had to return anything.

The actual point of the post was also to say that supplies of RH1, MD blanks 80 min and MD HI-MD blanks seem still to be readily available in some locations even if the price is higher.

Cheers

-k

Edited by 1kyle