most stable ss version?

Rate this topic

egidio

Hello all! I'm new here.

Just wondering which is the most stable sonicstage version, I'll need it to download microphone recordings from nh900.

I had ss 4.3 and it stopped working, it freezed every time I started it, I also tried reinstalling (with method mentioned on this forum) and still had same problem.

So I formated computer with fresh windows XP sp2, and I really need something stable (I'm working on important project)

Thank you!

Hello all! I'm new here.

Just wondering which is the most stable sonicstage version, I'll need it to download microphone recordings from nh900.

I had ss 4.3 and it stopped working, it freezed every time I started it, I also tried reinstalling (with method mentioned on this forum) and still had same problem.

So I formated computer with fresh windows XP sp2, and I really need something stable (I'm working on important project)

Thank you!

go 3.4 or 4.2, I'm on Vista so 4.3 is my flavor now, but I never had problems with 3.4, what problems are you having?

Bob

go 3.4 or 4.2, I'm on Vista so 4.3 is my flavor now, but I never had problems with 3.4, what problems are you having?

Bob

SS just freezed every time I opened it. I had to ctrl-alt-delete it every time.

I disabled everything, even uninstalled ffdshow and stuff, and still wasnt working.

Actually ss worked for a week with hi-md disc, than I tried with MD80 normal disc (there was some tracks on it from previous owner) , and it started to crash - could this be a problem?.

I'll try 3.4 now, but only with hi-md, I don't really need normal MD I just wanted to initialize it.

Thanks for help!

SS just freezed every time I opened it. I had to ctrl-alt-delete it every time.

I disabled everything, even uninstalled ffdshow and stuff, and still wasnt working.

Actually ss worked for a week with hi-md disc, than I tried with MD80 normal disc (there was some tracks on it from previous owner) , and it started to crash - could this be a problem?.

I'll try 3.4 now, but only with hi-md, I don't really need normal MD I just wanted to initialize it.

Thanks for help!

I had that problem for a while, what it was was a memory module wasn't fully seated, and the computer went bonkers. especially on a memory heavy application such as SS.

Try taking your side cover off the puter, and carefully release and reinstall your memory module, you should hear it click into place.

Good luck,

Bob