Stuge's Trip to Dharamshala

Rate this topic

Stuge

Well,I recently went to Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh ) ,its about 520km from Delhi .We had a nice time there ,though it was raining all the time :(.So ,no chance of trekking at all .All the pictures are taking with my new camera Canon IXUS 950 IS :).

2593548999_c41d5eeefe_o.jpg

Pictures posted on Flicker

Thumbnails

Details

Comments

Slide Show

in b/w I was trying to upload pictures in the gallery section ,but was unable to do it.Only few pictures got uploaded and rest I'm unable to do so not sure why .

All the pictures are taking with my new camera Canon IXUS 950 IS :).

Not with a DH10P? True died-in-the-wool Minidisc fans only take pictures with the DH10P (which battery should hold long enough to take at least three shots, maybe four if you are lucky :spiteful: )

Not with a DH10P? True died-in-the-wool Minidisc fans only take pictures with the DH10P (which battery should hold long enough to take at least three shots, maybe four if you are lucky :spiteful: )

hehe ,I didn't took my DH10P with me .well its dangerous to carry it as I have lost it once .So ,no chance .