Looking for Sony JA555ES or JA50ES

Rate this topic

bals

• 2 weeks later...

It's gone already! Some people obviously have that sort of cash to burn even in these tough times.

Did the thread starter manage to get it I wonder.... I should have charged a commission to this rich dude lol.

Er.. I don't think it sold. I think the listing just "ended". There's no indication it was actually purchased through ebay. Unless he sold it locally or changed his mind, I expect he'll be relisting it.

^ Nope I distinctively remember that it was ending on August 7th. Somebody on this forum must have contacted the seller and got him to end it early. That's strategy for you.

I don't doubt that he ended it early. Sellers do that all the time when they've changed their mind, sold it locally, want to change the package, correct errors, etc. As long as nobody had bid on it (and it looks like nobody did), then there's no harm, no foul. The only way to know for sure is very easy to do--just ask him. :)

I don't doubt that he ended it early. Sellers do that all the time when they've changed their mind, sold it locally, want to change the package, correct errors, etc.

I got the impression from looking at the listing that it was pulled or timed out, definitely did not sell on eBay. I was looking in the browser and that unit originally sold for $1100. I am sure you are right, he'll re-list it but I would be surprised to see it sell for more than $500 - $700.