DCR-TRV480 D8 camcorder drivers for Vista

Rate this question

Soundbox

Question

I have been using a Digital 8 camcorder for a while and would like to use my computer to edit the clips. I downloaded the 'PMB' for Vista and have linked my camera successfully and I downloaded a clip from the memory card but I am told that I am needing a driver to be able to use the tape transport on the computer and also download the clips. The computer is not seeing the tape. Is there another driver I need? I can't seem to locate this one or know where to locate it.

I get this:

Description:

Windows detected a new device attached to your computer, but could not find the driver software it needs to make the device usable. Each device manufacturer typically includes driver software of a CD that comes with the device, or as a download from its website. The hardware ID of your device is USBVID_054C&PID_00C0&REV_0100&MI_00.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: PnPDriverNotFound

Architecture: x86

Hardware Id: USBVID_054C&PID_00C0&REV_0100&MI_00

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.2

Locale ID: 2057

Thanks for any help on this matter as I am not able to do this on my own. The CD is not Vista compatable so I need a web download.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet