Suggestion: VAIO section

maxthrusters

I'd like to suggest an addition to the forum! How about an area for VAIO computer users? After all, Sony VAIO computers are the only ones that come with ATRAC3/ATRAC3plus ability right out of the box.

The reason I suggest it is that I have a suspicion that there are quite a few VAIO users here among us. VAIO Village seems to have become quite out of date, and the "official" European and Asian VAIO boards are now only for people in those markets.

I myself have a VAIO notebook, and just bought a VAIO desktop (hopefully here by this Friday).

Opinions?

We have considered adding a VAIO related section within both the forum and the blog in the near future. It’s definitely a possibility. :)

I am a VAIO user myself (I have both regional versions of PCG-TR5 series: the TR5AP and TR5B and hopefully the new UX90PS as well) and I am sure there are many more VAIO users among us. I know for a fact that Chris (kurisu) employs a TX series and Stan (vaiofreak) owns a fleet of VAIO desktops and sub-notebooks. Until then, you should check out Silicon Pop Culture’s TRWorld – it’s the best VAIO computing forum there is.