NW-S705 - Album Covers with ML Sony?s

Rate this question

falling animals

Question

Am I doing something wrong but I can't get any of these to work.. what's the process in doing this? I already have jpeg images called "folder.jpg" in their respective directories on my local hard drive.. do these not transfer to the mp3 player automatically or what.. any help would be appreciated.

BTW, Great job with the plug in, if you ever need any web design work.. I'd love to assist you.

2 answers to this question

Am I doing something wrong but I can't get any of these to work.. what's the process in doing this? I already have jpeg images called "folder.jpg" in their respective directories on my local hard drive.. do these not transfer to the mp3 player automatically or what.. any help would be appreciated.

BTW, Great job with the plug in, if you ever need any web design work.. I'd love to assist you.

Hello Falling Animals,

SonicStage and the NW-S706 support ID3v2 tags. The Image must be embedded into the song to be displayed on NW-S706 or any other Sony player that supports album art (cover art, album cover).

You add the album art through the properties menu or by dragging-and-dropping the image on the track. Having the JPG, PNG or GIF file in a directory do not add the album art when the track is transfered to the ATRAC media device.

Please refer to the link below for instructions.

http://www.atraclife.com/forums/index.php?...amp;#entry22055

*An Album can have a different cover art to that of each individual tracks.