Adding cover art (SS CP 4.3)

Rate this topic

tbenschop

When adding an 2-CD set with various artists, Sonicstage displays al the tracks as if they are from a different album. So I get a list of about 40 albums (but actually there are 40 tracks on the 2 CD's).

When I transfer them to my NWs706F, fortunately, they are displayed on the device as 2 CD's instead of 40.

My question: how do I set the cover art for this kind of CD's? The only thing I can think of is to manually add cover art to each of the 40 tracks that are displayed as albums in SS. There must be a faster way!

Is it possible to add cover art to an album that's already on my mp3-player?

If all the songs will contain the same image art, you could do this:

Go to All Tracks View, then select the songs that are in that CD, right-click, and go to Properties. Tick the 'Compilations' Tab, then go back to Album View, they should now appear as an "individual" album. Now you can attach your art to all the songs in that album. For songs already on your player, I don't think there's a way, so you would have to delete that song, and reupload it with the album art. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...