[b]buying first MD: MZ-R910 or MZ-N710 ??[/b]

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hi there i have a problem could you help me dealing with my problem what should i buy.

i simply can afford only about 250$ and for this amount of cash i can buy mz-r910 or mz-n710.

well it would be my first md so i'm not perfectly sure what would be better for me....mostly i would record mp3 and sometimes some cd tracks and old songs from my walkman.

type-r atrac will be enough for me i don't need type-s ;P

also i'm worried about md shell-->do metal front panel is good enough or maybe whole magnesium shell would be better idea??(i sometimes run and riding a mountain bike).

i will be glad if someone could help me with this smile.gif

sory for my english ...

Go for options, and budget.

the 910,810,710,610,510, and 410 are all NetMD units. as is the N10.

look for featureset, battery type, size, weight, etc.

if you get a unit that only uses the gumstick battery, you'll be

stuck if you don't bring a charger on a trip with you, OR you'll have

to use the attachable battery compartment. AA batteries are quick

and easy to replace no matter where you are.

but the gumstick units, are nice and streamlined (ok, I'm actually drooling over the cool stuff, because I went for the 510) 8)

Guest Anonymous

well thx for your opinion but also i'm woried about md shell exactly about thic plactic side in mz-n710 i think it might broke or soemthin'

and i don't really know do i need netmd for sure it's not that i'm not convinced for it i just simply to lame to know do net md is better for me or just simply portable recorder would fit perfectly.

about gumstick well i know it's good thing because i have gumstick in my normal walkman and it's quite briliant idea my walkman it;s way to smaler since i buy one with gumstick.

and also i have a question do mz-n710 has also 5mW + 5mW headphones output as the mz-r910 ?? i'm curious about that biggrin.gif