2 questions

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello all,

I have been looking for a mini disc deck that has an optical output thats under $300.00 US that is easily available in the US. Any suggestions?, I prefer Sony. The other question I have is... If I want to burn a CD from a mini disc will the track marks go right to the CD if done through an optical line?

Thanx for any help in advance.

peace

_will_

hi there...well the cheapest deck from Sony out atm with an Optic Out is the MDSJE780...this retails for about A$1000 soo i'm not too sure if that is within your budget (sorry i dunno kno the conversion rate atm from US$ -> A$...) this unit should be quite easily obtained in the US i would imagine since you can buy them readily here in Aus and the US is usually ahead of Aus in terms of technology...and regarding your other question the simple answer is yes...it usually track marks the songs automatically...though there are some cases where it will not (i.e. continuous dance/trance mixes and concerts)...otherwise it should be fine provided the CD is not protected with copyright... :wink: